Friday, August 16, 2013

Jeff and Kylee | Boise Wedding Photographer
I could not be more happy for my brother Jeff and his beautiful new wife Kylee. She is so amazing and I'm lucky to now have another darling neice and nephew. They had such a beautiful wedding day and they deserved it after a crazy wedding week with the flu going through both families. My mom, my aunt and I worked like crazy (and I got stung three times by hornets) decorating my parents' backyard for the reception and it turned out beautiful (if I do say so myself). Kylee did an amazing job planning and I had so much fun being a part of it all. Love you guys!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

© 2009 'One-column photo blog' by HUGE photo blog